Has anyone tried Yebhi Try-n-Buy Yet?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,086
Yeah. Just delivered the pair. Came with both 10 and 11 sizes. Turns out my shoe size has not increased in the past years like my waist size. lol.
No pressure. He let me try both the pairs and decide for myself. Took the money and left. I think it was quite nice actually. Might order again in the future.

I had post a picture but I am sure no one wants me to post a photo of me wearing a pair of sandals? I do not have pretty feets.

lol ok. here it is. it looks exactly like the product in the picture! woo.

Navjot Singh said:
Awesome. Tempted to give them a try. Waise bhi am too lazy to shop for myself. :tongue:
Well that is the problem for me. I barely managed to get myself leather shoes for a nephew's wedding recently. Took a friend with me to make it easy for me. Alone? I cannot make any decision in a store. I usually end up buying the wrong size out of frustration of not finding anything that I like.
lol. i am already finding slight design faults in the right leg unit. i am never able to detect this at the time of purchase. i just want to get it over with so that i can get out. maybe it is just in my head. lol.

Woo. Finally got a response to my query sent 2-3 days ago.
Please be noted, that your order is under try n buy. You can return the article which does not suits you after trying it.