Has anyone seen hathway offering 150Mbps in delhi ?

Mr_mime

I got banned!
I was looking at their site and saw this pic in one of their Q2 FY17 ppt.

Pasteboard — Uploaded Image

I remember talking to their customer care 2 weeks ago and i asked why is 50Mbps their max speed in Delhi and when will they offer higher speeds to which she said that they are testing/installing their GPON service in moti bagh and are offering higher speeds via fiber but she didn't know more details about it.

And now i saw this ad of them providing 150Mbps like they do in chennai, so anybody got any idea where they are giving these plans.

Yes, they do in my area. I am on 50Mbps plan, it's pretty stable, priced 899/- exclusive of tax (1034/- including tax) and 400 GB of data according to them but there is no way I can see my usage, though there is Hathway Broadband app but it shows my FUP around 1.5TB and 0% Usage 😀

@HerpDerp
Im talking about 150Mbps, do they offer speed of more than 50Mbps in your area ?
If yes then where do you live. They offering speed of more than 50Mbps only via fiber for now.
50Mbps max are using docsis 3.0

Sorry I meant to say that they do offer 150Mbps here at my area (Jia Sarai, Near IIT Delhi), but I am currently 50Mbps plan.

I received a new pamphlet today saying 899rs, 50mbps @850gb. Every other day they come up with a new plan. SMS which I am receiving, I am offered 50mbps unlimited for 2000rs for 3 months.

They really need all the customers they are losing to excitel.
Im only paying 750 but i would still take excitel's 100Mbps plan at 1200 if they were in my area

depends area to area. I remember 6-7 months back, hathway was simply amazing. 100% uptime, constant speeds. However, now the story is totally different. Speeds keep varying. 6-7 months back I preferred hathway over excitel, however now I prefer excitel over it. All depends how your LCO are handling.

They really need all the customers they are losing to excitel.
Im only paying 750 but i would still take excitel's 100Mbps plan at 1200 if they were in my area
That depends upon the service quality. Excitel is dynamic. At some places they are good and at some they are shit (even MTNL is better in connectivity).

So it all depends upon the LCO. Overall a backup is always required if you want to use Excitel/Hathway/Den/Siti.

Yeah I've heard Excitel is pretty shitty of late. Very bad reviews on the forum. I'm debating between Hathway and Airtel. Airtel definitely does not match up when it comes to speed or the bandwidth offered.

Anyone tried Hathway in the Saket area?

Docsis 3.1 or fiber ?
SORREH I had an accident the other day and forgot about this thread. Honestly though i cannot tell what it is, I'll just share the screenshot here..
6qkOzbk.jpg

That Black wire is coming from the Box outside on the street, the yellow one is a short length (a metre or two) fiber optic cable connecting to the router/CPE.

I have upgraded my plan aswell from 50 to 150Mbps (1400/- including Tax), it's pretty smooth and getting at most 23.1MB/s on Steam, plus I can finally enjoy some Twitch (atleast in HD).

ghpiyzr.png

jGtEGTU.png

Online gaming is stable as usual.

holy cow. where do u live?

man that speed at that price and that stability. excitel is pretty shit honestly. their 100 Mbps is soo useless. max u get is around 85 Mbps and anything except youtube buffers not to mention all that packet loss.

i wish we had fiber in my area where i live. fml

@HerpDerp really amazing
Just this week they have started advertising their 200mbps speed on news channels.
I hope they bring it to my area, my connection is very stable and latency is good too. I wouldn't mind getting rs1400 plan.

Last edited: