Has anyone recently setup Router to work with tata indicom Wi-MAX over PPPoE? - Kindly help

• Thread starter Thread starter samarshah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 5,865
Status
Not open for further replies.

samarshah

ISP
Tata Communications
I recently got new wi-max connect with promise from the sale person that it works for multiple systems. BUT when installed it appears to ask login everytime I want to connect. Later, I could figured (after lot of browsing on internet) that PPPoE needs to be configured in order to connect through my router. For days their representatives provide no help and keep iterating that "if it works with one system we cannot help." Can someone help to figure can go wrong with the PPPoE login? I tried all possible solutions available on net but with same results. Now I am sure there is something from their end which they are not enabling. They are not even ready to co-operate. Please kindly help if you have done such setup recently. Thanks in advance.

Yes it works with router. Started using it with Netgear N-150 router today. Set your router setting to DHCP and enter the login details manually from any PC whenever you want to use the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.