Has anyone got less validity with new 499 6 month and 12 month offer

• Thread starter Thread starter dvn880
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 7,598
ISP
Bsnl
So yesterday I was browsing through my Airtel app and saw this new money saver section in recharge tab with Rs 3004 offer for 6 month plan which comes to around Rs 501 per month, it seemed a like good offer so I went ahead and recharged with Rs 3004, but to my surprise the validity i got was 154 days instead of 180 days.
Already raised the complaint and was told it will be resolved today but got no reply from them.
Has anyone faced similar issue after recharging with this new 6/12 month offer for 499 plan?
IMG-20220507-185859.jpg

IMG-20220507-190028.jpg

Last edited:
prepaid 28days... postpaid 30days...

I had done a recharge with 6008rs. in March with a year validity plan.
But received only around 8-9 months of validity.
Same as you, I raised a complaint. CS representative called after 2 days and explained to me that the postpaid month is 30 days and the prepaid is 28 days. Even after that calculation, the validity was a lot less. After a long argument, she gave around a month of extension. But even then I was not satisfied and told her, I want full 365 days validity. She put me on hold and later told me she will talk to her team.

After around 10-15 days, She called me back asking if I got the validity which I had not received. Again after 10-15 days, she called back, gave another month of extension, and told me you do not need to recharge we have put notes on your account- every month you will be credited some money and you won't have to recharge until March. But I am still around 3 months short. Not sure if they credit the amount every month.

Annual plans on Airtel do not work properly.
Last year I had recharged with 100Mbps annual but it didn't give correct validity. Had to call and email multiple times and then it was fixed.
This year it was same issue, recharged on app with annual discounted price but annual plan didn't got activated. had to call multiple times to get them update to correct validity.

It happens sometimes... Even with prepaid mobile recharge a lot of times for 84 days validity it only shows 60 days but it gets automatically updated...

@dvn880 hi bro recently in my locality airtel fiber is available. How to know if they are providing prepaid option or postpaid? and also does ur lco provide the connection or direct from airtel ?

Last edited:
Update:

Called 121 yesterday and told him the issue... 18days short... He raised request...

Today got sms xxx something money credited to my xstreame id... 18days added. 🙂