Hardware Requirements For Airtel Bb

• Thread starter Thread starter REY619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,850

REY619

I have a few questions about Airtel BB::1. Do i have to have a airtel landline connection in order to apply for airtel BB?2. Will my existing modem (motorola sm56 speakerphone modem, 56kbps), work with airtel BB?3. and what is the complete hardware requirements for airtel BB?(eg-ADSL CPE, Ethernet port etc.)Hope sum1 have the answers...Thanx!

Yes u do need to have a landline connection of Airtel as the broadband will be faciliated to you through that line only. But dont wrry as its hassle free. Just apply for the broadband and u will get the landline too.U r talkin about a dialup modem. It cannot facilitate Airtel broadband. Dont wrry Airtel gives the appropriate modem with its connection.Its all the standard computer configuration with at least an ethernet card. Modern motherboards come with inbuilt ethernet ports. If u dont have it then get an external ethernet installed .

A quick question on this .. on the Airtel website they appear to be specifying that they provide a USB modem.You mentioned about ethernet ports here .. is there an option to choose between ethernet and USB modems?

yup. get the ethernet based one and stay happy. 🙂