Hardcore Downloader

lucky_chouhan

Regulars
ISP
Airtel 256 (353) Kbps Unltd.
hello if you are a hard core downloader then plz entry your monthly download & upload status.

if you like......

My Plan is topup 256 KBPS & i Get 60 - 63 KBPS.
Note : This is Download & Upload.

APRIL 06 - 5.83 GB
MAY 06 14.34 GB
JUNE 06 15.99 GB
JULY 06 - 37.42 GB*
AUGUST 06 33.71 GB
SEPTEMBER 06 19.70 GB
OCTOBER 06 - 24.01 GB

TOTAL - 151 GB
TOTAL DAYS - 170
DAILY AVERAGE - 1.4 GB
till 31st October 2006

June - 85 Gb

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/1103/dlsizesh9.jpg
Disclaimer: This doesn't include my other channels of download and the hours wasted due to power cuts >(

hey can u suggest any s/w which can monitor my usage, i use bitcomet and it does not maintain statistic, i used this trial ver of a s/w for a month but it expired last month in which my usage was approx. dwld-20GB, upld-23GB.waitin for suggestions.btw my plan is mentioned on the left, my dwld speed is 11-13 during day and 23-28 during night.

lolz call it whatever u may 😛 😛, btw someone suggest something read my query above ......

Somethin weird going on with link-removed and link-removed, the past 3-4 days. They've stopped listing new movie torrents. Anybody else noticed this? 🤔

Hmm.. i am not so sure about that! I can see Pirates of Caribbean, Superman returns, Click etc. Anyway i don't use public trackers only private trackers!

I use public torrent sites to download private torrents that get listed there without having to sign up and maintain ratios n stuff. Am such a bad person 😛BTW: All the posts between 9:30pm and 5am have vanished. I lost 4 long and well thought out posts (last one was incidentally my 500th too) 😛

the forum was down last evening. i loved in the night. maybe you posted while you were still accessing the old server.

QUOTE(SiriusB @ Aug 2 2006, 07:20 PM) [snapback]57347[/snapback]
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/1103/dlsizesh9.jpg
Disclaimer: This doesn't include my other channels of download and the hours wasted due to power cuts >(
[/b]

Hey SiriusB what are you say 256 GB. here talking with one month not life time. so plz post your downloads month by month. not since 1999 or 2004 something like. :lol:

I think i'll have to join a private torrent site after all. If anyone has invites for link-removed, filelist or supertorrents (heard these are the best)plz mail me at ss_sinned@yahoo.com if u happen to be in a generous mood 😛

@waterloo : Your best chance of scoring a private torrent listing would be with link-removed. Firstly cause they prune accounts most of the time and their registeration opens quite quickly. So if you can bookmark the page and keep checkin at regular intervals...that is if you are dedicated enough to score an account with them, then you should go for it. Secondly i also would recommend link-removed...cause not only it is private tracker but it also doesnt have the ratio maintainace crap. They sure will show you your upload and download data but wont kick you if you have a sucky ratio....which is offcourse quite legit and common thanks to the ISPs such as ours.So offcourse its better to try and score an account yourself rather than wait for anyone gettin in a generous mood. 🙂