Harbhajan Singh robbed on road, car damaged !!! lolz !!!

IndianMascot

Addicts
Twitter

Star cricketer Harbhajan Singh on Monday lost his passport, credit cards and driving license as a group of thieves broke open his car which was also badly damaged at a place near Karnal.

Harbhajan and his friend were coming to Delhi by car in the evening when the incident happened at a place called Madhuban, near Karnal.

Harbhajan Singh robbed on road, car damaged

----------

https://twitter.com/#!/harbhajan_singh/status/146238688144273408

IndianMascot

Addicts
Whats sad in that bro. Its funny enough. Dhabe par baithkar Nasha kar raha hoga :Boy Yahoo:

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
This is a ploy by BCCI / Dhoni so that he doesn't manage to leave the country to play against Australia. Good move. Without driving license and passport, forget leaving the country, he won't be able to drive on the road himself without getting fined :D

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
I think the other conspiracy seems true....may b by an Indian fan only, to save the team the blushes, after this fellow failed. :D

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
@ Mascot....I dont think its funny. That fellow has lost his docs.....i just saw the actual tweets now.

IndianMascot

Addicts
So What ?? If I remove the funny comments, will he get back his docs. Oh come on guys. Every 5th Indian loose some or the other things on daily basis. Now that he is an injured Superstar Cricketer, so that prevents me from quoting his loss with funny comments. Also I don't have rights to modify the thread titles. Even if I would have , won't change it. If Admin feels offensive, he may delete the entire thread. But I won't support editing. The incident happened was funny, his comments were even funny and the way media highlighted was even funny.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Well, for the comments thing, even i made funny comments.....on a lighter note.But then u asked me "Whats sad in that?" I mentioned what was sad about it!Chillax dude! Likes mil jaayegi! :D