HARASSMENT BY TIKONA

Dear Sara,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Nov 08, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Dear Sir

I think the whole point is not well understood by tikona and the issue is all about the amount i have to pay. Is is right to take 45 days for disconnection while you have taken just 2 days for providing connection. All my previous service providers have settled on pro rata basis during disconnection and i paid from my last billing date to the day i sent for disconnection, which please note. Not even a single ISP I had, have charged this way.

Thanks
saravanan

@Sara_Chennai you should not pay them. these people are ripping off. send email to j.nair@tikona.in and explain clearly. if someone calls up and threatens just tell them f**k off...
i have also disconnected. waiting for picking up of their equipments. i will keep you posted here if i get any calls like this.

@Sara_Chennai you should not pay them. these people are ripping off. send email to j.nair@tikona.in and explain clearly. if someone calls up and threatens just tell them f**k off...
i have also disconnected. waiting for picking up of their equipments. i will keep you posted here if i get any calls like this.

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply through this forum. I am intending to mail to above mail id explaining the situation . Of course ,Any rightful amount due from me will be paid to. Not extortion amount! Will keep you posted too. Thanks once again.

Saravanan