Happy with your Sify Broadband CTO?

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
So, The CTOs get a % of amount from the package the user uses. So, I thought why not help the dude who is nice to his customers. Anyone of you guys happy with your CTO... I would like to have a User ID in your CTO's area.

guru

Regulars
Oct 23, 2004
i don't think u can do thatur gateways won't permit it :)like i have 10.13.x.x so even if u change ur gateway to this it won't work becasue ur router has some other address.ya, but u can use that user id , but it won't solve ur problem.

surjeett

Regular
Regulars
Nov 2, 2004
ha ha ha ....Mission Next to Imppossible :))

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i have this in written from sify customer care that the userid/p@$$word works all over india. as simple as that. and well my current problem is not my cto (network is fine here since last few days) but Sify itself. and i would want my CTO to talk to sify regarding my problem and that happens when he does not get money from me.

guru

Regulars
Oct 23, 2004
yes u can use any user Id, but it won't do any good if the congetsion is in ur local network.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i don't have problem with congestion. i am getting 15KBps on the 48kbps shared pack right now. The problem is hidden features on the packages they do not mention on the website. The day they do that, I am stopping complaining abt it.And the best thing is that I say so in my mails to customer care guys, and they don't respond. Making it clear to me that, not mentioning the 75megs limit is more delibrate and not a mistake.

inetbum

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 30, 2004
So how would trying another userid/p@$$wd help with that. All the Sify accounts suffer from the same non-disclosure of information :p

surjeett

Regular
Regulars
Nov 2, 2004
Originally posted by Sushubh@Nov 6 2004, 01:40 AM
i don't have problem with congestion. i am getting 15KBps on the 48kbps shared pack right now. The problem is hidden features on the packages they do not mention on the website. The day they do that, I am stopping complaining abt it.

[snapback]1641[/snapback]
[/quote]

Whoa! getting 15KBps on 48kbps pack and then sayin I'm stoppin complanin ?!?!?!?! U shudnt be worried about 75mb then, coz from 76th mb u'll be gettin a rough speed of 7/8KBps which most of the uers here get till 75mb :p

lolz@stoppin complainin

google_singh

Regular
Regulars
Oct 15, 2004
I wanna know is there a pack which allows multiple logins, has high bandwidth like 256 kbps, and unlimited.....may be cafe packs?????4-6 people on this board can buy the pack and use....will it be feasible and economical????

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Originally posted by surjeett@Nov 6 2004, 04:22 PM
Whoa! getting 15KBps on 48kbps pack and then sayin I'm stoppin complanin ?!?!?!?! U shudnt be worried about 75mb then, coz from 76th mb u'll be gettin a rough speed of 7/8KBps which most of the uers here get till 75mb :p

lolz@stoppin complainin
[snapback]1659[/snapback]
[/quote]

sify broadband shared package in panchkula for me...