Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Read at your own risk...

P*nis owner's manual

So a guy is sitting at the bar and notices a gorgeous babe sitting in the corner. He sends over a bottle of champagne with a small note saying:
\"Hi, I'm Gus. I'm rich. Come sit with me.\"

So the woman asks the bartender to send back a note from her:
\"Hi, I'm Donna. I will only sit with you if you have;
* A luxury sportscar
* 2 million dollars in the bank
* A 20 inch *****.\"

Guy reads this and sends a note back to the woman. Note says:
\"Hi Donna. I have three sportscars. I have 10 million in the bank. But not even for you would I cut off 10 inches. Good bye.\"

related joke on the digg thread.

:hysterical: regarding that study, i read that average indian size is a mere 5.5" :O while the worldwide average is 6" 😛

When was the last time someone took a survey of your p*nis size?The news only reports on shitty half baked bullshit pseudo-scientific studies because little of real science sells newspapers. And journalists tend to lack in ethics as well as aptitude in analyzing the methodology and "scientificness" of studies. These same dumbnuts reported on how they have apparently discovered a gene in a mouse that can be narrowed down to monogamy. Their stupidity lies in the fact that "monogamy" is purely a human cultural construct, and moreover in much of human history monogamy has been the exception not the norm. Therefore, this study is either faulty or irrelevant. Either way - not really appropriate to be covered in the news. But it was.(And no this isn't a rant on this particular study coolbuddy refers to, just a general one).

Trials are conducted on volunteers......its no big deal the pen;s sizes cud have been studied in india as well

they should have sent women to conduct trials.. the average size would have differed..😛

how to make a women happy?