HAPPY NEWS FROM BSNL!

• Thread starter Thread starter dr_nvkrishna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 9,966
Hmmmmmmmmm. Durga Puja or Kali Puja ??Puja ji maintains silence whenevr I query her/him.Seems he/she is angry with me ??

well in bengal we have more pujas than one can keep track of... 😉 Pupudada!

He/she has taken "mounabrata". By the way, pupudada you are allways very funny in all forums.

@BSNL_CMD...she is very cautious of ur flirtatious nature 😉and what if it's he and not she??? 😱 :lol:

If the person is a he then my bad luck else if the person is a she then I would really like to meet her for coffee when I go to Kolkata ( I would be there shortly ).

i made a big mistake.. i should have chosen the user id of helga or maybe something more indianish and villagish like chameli or basanti. 😉 pupudada!i am a born joker... puja is a *he*

Basanti is damn cool I agree. Besides she has he in it, woman has man in it, madam has adam in it. This is Gods creation this way.

Puja seems to be behaving as though she is embaressed of her sex. Or it could be that I have been too rude for her to visit the forumI am sorry if that is the reason for silence.

Some body has said rightly, "that time is a great healer". I think we have overcome the trauma of data caps had on us, if the topic and direction of discussion is taken as an indication.Folks, it is great to see you taking a break and discussing more basic and earthly topics, than Broadband, data cap bla bla bla....By the way, does BSNL_CMD has a hidden agenda by diverting the attention of the group in some other direction. lol 😀