• Views Views 13,132

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
BH7TTxr.webp

This could very well be my favorite new show. Very high quality stuff. Brilliant.

Hannibal is an American thriller television series developed by Bryan Fuller for NBC. The series is based on characters and elements appearing in the novel Red Dragon by Thomas Harris and focuses on the budding relationship between FBI special investigator Will Graham and Dr. Hannibal Lecter, a forensic psychiatrist destined to become Graham's most cunning enemy. The series received a 13 episode order for its first season and, unlike most U.S. network shows, any future seasons will also feature 13 episodes. David Slade executive produced and directed the pilot. The series premiered on NBC on April 4, 2013. In response to the Boston Marathon bombings and the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, NBC has pulled the fourth episode from its lineup at Fuller's request, going straight to the fifth episode, moving the season finale from June 27, 2013 to June 20, 2013.

Casting is awesome. And it was great to see Caroline Dhavernas after such a long time. Been a fan since Wonderfalls.

Last edited:
Episode 4 pulled 🙁

I am not sure what you mean. What is available online as Episode 5 is definitely Episode 4 as per Wikipedia and other sources.

Episode 4 was not broadcasted because of the Boston incident, instead there is an edited webseries available online now, that would link Episode 3 to 5.

yeap Episode 4 was pulled off. Saw Episode 5 yesterday and the 'previously' part was not shown in Episode 3.
The webisodes on youtube are not available in India.

Today's episode was nice. Creepy deaths! I want to see the look on Will Graham's face when he finds out about Hannibal.

A compilation of the webisodes is available as a torrent. its basically the full episode with the gore removed.

Really dark show! Mads Mikkelsen is at his best! Perfect for the role he plays. I dream Indian people will some day get these kinds of shows (in next 20 years). I dream that Indian audience will someday grow up from watching petty sas-bahu wars,unreal romantic shows, roadies type shows and singing reality shows and demand for intelligent content.

It could get cancelled. ratings are pretty bad. next week we will know whether it has been renewed or not

I hope it continues. It has some of the goriest crime scenes ever. Or maybe I have not seen enough crime shows 😀