• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,397
Status
Not open for further replies.

nettlynx

ISP
tata
hi,Everyone knows my problem. My another episode with one of the worst isp in the world. I'd been complaining about slow speeds. This slowness is attributed to their poor network which gets choked in heavy load, where the problem is its best known to TATA. Its 4am in the morning when I'm writing this post. Load on their router (Cisco 7301, sytem name:nd-raj-ma05-ss01, ip: 121.247.210.1) is under 20mb which reaches its peak till 90mb. So there is enough bandwidth available. Their network which gives a dropping of 25% or so drops, at this time no drops are being seen. Now here the test starts. I started the download with freedownload manager. As soon as it reached 60KBps it started dropping the packets which shows that their 2mbps connection is being capped at 500-600kbps. So beware as they are acting like another around the corner cable internet operator cos some says they had blocked p2p some says voice blocked and so on. Has anyone noticed the slowdowns ?nettlynx networkswireless, routers, firewalls

how did u got the info abt their servers. i didn't noticed any slow down as you had mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.