Hacked or not ?

ISP
BSNL
Hacked or not ?

This is the worry I have been having for nearly a year or so.

I used to work from home, because of which I had to install some softwares related to work. I had some suspicion that people in my (old) office installed something into my PC by which they could monitor my PC. While I was working for them I have felt that they could restart my system because when I used to work for them my PC would restart at weird time periods and some incidents which when I corelated seemed as if they could restart and/or monitor my PC. This suspicion became more stronger after I stopped working for them because after that such incidents have hardly happened.

Though I have not completely reinstalled, I have tried various at least 10 Antivirus and anti-malware products to try to detect for spy softwares or viruses. Except for once, none of the other time, I could find anything. One file which was found was a trojan was in a file supplied from office.

I have tried most of the top antivirus and antimalware softwares and firewall ... and have currently two or three of them running simultaneously (which can are not incompatabile with each other).

Is there anyway without reinstallation by which one can be 100% sure that my PC is not being monitored or hacked or virus affected ? :beat-up:

Belive in Yourself First everything will be Fine, why should you think about Others when you have not done anything wrong hun? and Plus about the Antivirus Stuff, Latest Windows OS have Firewalls that is more than Enough for Protecting your Computer with no Anti Virus Need to Install Whatsoever.🙂

@blazer, thanks for the reassurance.However it is not okay to say we are not doing wrong, so we need not worry about get hacked! Other people can create a havoc in our life if they get access to our computer and info!