• Thread starter Thread starter chin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 7,573

chin

Regular
ISP
BSNL BB, BSNL hsdpa
which one do u recommend ?? In terms of job opportunty and for better carrier growth. (BE in ECE)

I am not a very smart guy but a management degree from a good college would beat a M.Tech. degree anyday.

Its better to go to a MBA degree rather than M.Tech (Unless you are interested to go in Technical Field).
M.Tech campus requirement is not that great even if you do from IIT's.

I will be giving it shortly by november. But I'm not sure whether I can get into good university since I'm from electronics background and don wanna continue in the same field. so planning to change it to computer networks.Continuing with electrical / electronics will be difficult for me and I already had enough of ECE. only field I'm Interested is in computer networks/ telecom else I have to opt for MBA.
so what I thought was Mtech in cse taking computer networks as specialization and apply for MS in cse again in canada /usa.

Seriously ??
i recomend the one you have more interset in
If computers/networks facinate you go for mtech
If you always wanted to attend those boardroom meetings and dine at fancy restaurants with big shots MBA from a reputed institute should be your your thing. (mind it should be from a good institute, I have seen MBAs from not so good colleges selling insurances)
I donot think you should go by people's advise

he should do a course in pottery in such a case 🙂

Or else he will land himself in a job which will not fascinate him and he will end up cursing himself down the line

If you are core technical guy and want to remain same for 10-15 years, then M.Tech is better. If you like/want Management related job, go for MBA.
Anyways both is good choice I feel 🙂