Guys, Change your admin password on the router!

• Thread starter Thread starter adwait
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 7,642
finding Ca no is not a very hard task. (u just need a pass reader)1000's r there on net@dearashwinim saying delete this whole shit n mod shud just write a sticky stating that mtnl triband users sud chang there admin pass in router!Cause info given here can be distructive.

who's the mod???I guess coolbuddyIf not then he sud del this thread as soon as possible

its shocking 😱 plz delete this thread..on a sidenote: if i have a firewall will it block connection or will it let u enter username and pass?

No, a firewall will not be able to do that. Basically, because the firewall comes into the picture AFTER the router, ie: when the connection comes to your computer. But the admin page is stored on your router, and directly served by it.........so the firewall on your computer has nothing to do with it,PS: All the info mentioned here like IP ranges, softwares are rather common informations, but yes put together they could be dangerous.........I really don't mind having this thread deleted 🙂

Coz read the manual and follows the instruction that tells u to immediately change the pass lol

from what i know its a serious security issue which needs to be made popular amongst the bsnl broadband users. it is information which cannot be classified as hacking or cracking. if it make users aware, good for us. if it does not... deleting this thread is not going to help them anyways.