Gurgaon's reliable ISP

ISP
home cable
Hey everyone. I'm shifting to gurgaon in Palam vihar. And an reliable Internet is my basic need like anything. Currently i,m in ghaziabad and having a local area internet who is providing Fiber internet to Apartments (Homecable.tv) and im getting 15mbps till 48 GB after that 2mbps. It do get offline for some hours only once in a month. I pay 1200 for all this.

So, Since today morning im searching for a good broadband in Palam vihar and im dissappointed after reading much threads and viewing tariff plans also. I personally found Airtel reliable but cant afford their higher plans and cant live with 15 or 20 gb a month and then 512 kbps. Dont want to go with bsnl either. Plans wise reliance is prety good bt not sure about their reliablity in Palam vihar. Triple Play is currently in my mind as they are offering 2mbps at 900 without any FUP.

After shifting there i will do search for a local net provider.. what do u guys suggest ?

If you want reliability, Airtel is probably your only choice. The other option is to do what I do. Get Reliance and Airtel. Reliance for your daily driver and Airtel for when Reliance goes down.

Can you please tell me that how many time you face downtime of reliance ?? because if downtime is less then i guess i can manage with it as i can use my Vodafone 3g as backup when reliance is down.

On which plan you are on reliance ? I found 1099 plan very much good of reliance providing me 4mbps unlimited and NO FUP.

changes. most days it is hardly down for a few minutes. some other days it goes down for 20 minutes or so. there was a period in between where it was useless for an entire month which basically forces me to pay airtel for the backup connection. and of course airtel's 15GB plan is so expensive that it costs me more than the reliance package.

basically you should be able to manage with vodafone 3g for backup. in fact you can also consider a cheapo mts plan for backup because their plans are quite reasonable. i plan to switch to it once i move to second floor.

You are absolutely correct about mts as a backup. and im using corporate plan of vodafone so it doesnt cost me much using it.
Do they provide you Landline too with reliance ?

Worst internet service provider in Palam Vihar Gurgaon is Thundernet. They mislead you about the download speed, which is not consistent. It keeps fluctuating and getting worst. After getting advance money, they run away without delivery of service. At one time I was getting 128 Kilobytes per second!!! the speed of 1990's !!!. If you have money to throw and dont mind being looted by these fraudsters, then Thundermax is the service for you. If you complain to them, they will start doing MC, BC and threaten you. I am planning to complain to TRAI to ban these fraudsters.

But this is what Nitish Seth says -

Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 09:35:11 +0000

To: ThunderNet Care <contact@thundernet.in>

Subject: RE: Connection Request Form - Gurgaon

This is a lie. Somebody is using my name and trying to demean your company and service. I always got honest reply from your staff. Never did anybody speak in bad language.

You can refer attached image and see that the comment has been changed again by this website. This website is a total lie. All users are fake.

Regards

Nitish Seth