Guranteed interview calls through paid service

techtata

Regular
Regulars
Hi, I have heard somebody saying that naukri.com web site provides paid services to job seekers which guarantees interview calls no matter what. I am not sure if anything like this exists. Please let me know, thanks

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
naukri does have such a service, though I wouldn't recommend it. They don't really get you good companies through this for that matter. At the end of the day it is your resume. My suggestion would be to work on your resume, since a good resume grabs attention. Most consultancies pick resumes from naukri and then hook you up with a company.

techtata

Regular
Regulars
Thanks a lot for the reply. Actually I am not familiar with such paid service by job site includin Naukri at all and that is why I put the question on this forum to get people's view.

q12345rt

Regulars
This has nothing to do with Naukri.com. In general, if someone says guarantee interview calls then its hard to believe. Agency may charge 2000 Rs. for 5 interviews and pay the person interviewing 200 Rs. per interview then they are making Rs1000 profit per candidate. With Naukri, you can have your resume prepared if you are having 5 + exp. I heard they have a service where they email your resume to many agencies for a charge.