Guide to Hathway's best plans at cheaper prices

@Mr_mime and others
the Hathway broadband plans in Hyderabad are made standed
just 1 munth back
hear every one gets 50Mbps with no fup starting from 3munths payment of INR 2120.46
also the hathway guys are saying my location would bee upgraded to docsis 3.1 in in 3 / 4 munths

i have to trust them because iam seeing the plan upgradation off hathway broadband
every 6munths
the only broadband in my location does not updated there plans sins 9 munths is excitel
but hathway ACT and You broadband lastly BSNL also upgrading plans every 6 munths

No standard plans in Delhi as such. They keep bombarding you with sms with offers such as 50mbps UL for Rs 500 pm

Standard plans in Bangalore now. 30Mbps unlimited for 999 p/m while places with fiber have 80Mbps for the same amount.

Some places also get a 100Mbps plan

Last edited:
hey anyone using HW in Delhi for last one year? Need you feedback on if I need to switch from Den. PLs share plans if you know any.
Their executive was bragging abt giving 1 TB monthly data, which obviously I ignored as a marketing gimmick to lure new novice users.

@netahoy 1 TB per month is possible and many of user here are already having it. (You have to take confirmation and have it activated for your account)

Hathway is better than Den but then it depends upon the team of your local area.

Hathway has better PING as compared to DEN.

Plans are not same for everyone. You can get 50Mbps with unlimited data for Rs800-900(they still assign FUP in your account but it is usually high and gets refreshed if you consume it).
You will have to ask hathway they will tell you different plans according to your area.
I don't think that there are any installation charges and sales guy will tell you to take 3 month plan to get free installation but if you pressure him and say that you won't pay for installation and you will pay monthly then they will agree.
Modem is free without any monthly charges but it's router is very bad.

If you want best plan then pay for 3 months and you can get 50mbps for Rs662 per month.
But i suggest that you test it for a month and see how the service is.

If you want even cheaper prices then don't recharge for a month or two and they will give you 50Mbps for Rs550 or lower.

Thanks, @Mr_mime, that helps.
@Adidam, in this internet economy no need to hide things, however complicate the situation gets making the info public. I am sure you can relate to many instances around you almost on a daily basis.

As soon as Hathway sees this thread and feels that they are getting used this way. This won't work anymore.

Like Airtel Retention thing happened (where I helped a lot many of the members of this forum).

Really? Do you think Airtel stopped (or so you think they did) because you've been asking the members here to apply for disconnection?

I didn't want to jump into this thread but that point was actually really funny. it's not like its some super secret community - everyone deserves to know what works and what doesn't - one shouldn't expect the sun to shine on their command.

If I remember, there was a secret forum many years ago about VSNL speed trick? I don't remember much but there was 0 activity. I'm guessing people come here unregistered looking for info first and if we start to lock everything - you can guess what would happen to the traffic.

@AgentX Since all of you are not able to understand what I meant and it hardly matters to me after all this. I don't give a shit anymore. I'll just wait when they take strict decision and stop giving the discounts.

Cheers to you mate.

I'd be more happy if they make the discounted pricing permanent instead of offering special treatment to those who threaten.