GTPL - ZTE F660 - Default login password

• Thread starter Thread starter mayur392
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 107,708
ISP
GTPL
I took GTPL broadband connection few months back and the router, ZTE F660 (MVIMG-20190926-204132-01 ), was setup by GTPL service personnel while i was not at home.

I was having interference issues with router and wanted to change the channel of the router, observe the stability and fine tune it, the router login details are not mentioned anywhere and it appears to be set up by GTPL.

Now a days, its a common practice among ISPs to have tasks divided as separate teams / processes where few tasks are taken care by outsourced people. Due to this, It became difficult for me to get hold of the person who setup the router. My only contact from ISP is the sales guy, who randomly threw pamphlet and i decided to switch my ISP.

I had made up my mind to live with the random signal drops as majority of my time passed at office but now with WFH this issue is getting onto my nerves.

Calling up customer support isn't helping, most of the times the calls go unanswered or they are not aware of the router login password i don't want to boil my blood over this anymore.

In case anyone has this router or connection, can you please share the router login credentials?

Please feel free to let me know in case you need anything else.

Hi,

I am having same router from GTPL and having issue with connecting devices through WiFi. It works fine when connected through the LAN cable. I tried forgetting the network from mobile. Rebooting the router. Not sure how to manually configure the IP address in mobile. Do share if you know something that I can use to fix this issue. The WiFi is not working in laptop and mobile both - meaning it connects WiFi but no internet! If I connect through LAN cable, it works.

About accessing the router. You can try username: admin and password: Web@0063

I hope that works.

About accessing the router. You can try username: admin and password: Web@0063

username: admin and password: Web@0063

I hope that works.
The username and password worked for my GTPL ZTE F660 ONT-cum-WiFi router in Ahmedabad. Thanks!

It just got installed couple of days back.

Interesting phenomenon I observed:
My broadband connection from GTPL is for 100Mbps. On the ZTE F660 router's own WiFi, I was getting approx 45Mbps on SpeedTest, sitting 1m away from the router.
I have my own WiFi router (TP-Link Deco M5), which is connected to the ZTE F660 by a LAN cable.
And on my TP Link Deco WiFi, the speed I am getting on SpeedTest is approx 95Mbps, sitting right next to the router!!!!

So clearly, the ZTE F660 WiFi quality is terrible. I checked the settings - it is WiFI N - there is no WiFi AC!
GTPL is selling 100Mbps service, whereas their own supplied router cannot support that speed on its WiFi. Very sad.