GTPL 2020 review - (gtpl uses jio fiber backend)

• Thread starter Thread starter Smh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 48,739
@Vickey007 Sadly no, airtel is not available in my area (Vasna).

I believe one of my neighbor might be getting Jio Fiber so I'll check out the performance

Airtel is not available in maximum area if VADODARA I guess, still fuckers advertising it.

And as for Jio, if you usages is not much opt only then also it's not work from home.

For normal usages and need you may opt Jio fiber.

If u have GTPL fiber, opt it or you broadband fiber, otherwise GTPL Ethernet is not bad at all.

Yeah currently I have GTPL Fiber, the box setup at my place, I would rate it 7/10, it has been very stable (No downtime)
but sometimes the routing switches to VSNL and it increases my pings a lot

U mean they installed DP box at your house and from that you get Ethernet cable to your router?
Or did they installed fiber directly to you home via ONT?

And I haven't faced high ping issue.

They have installed a DP box and its connected via ethernet cable to my router.

My ping spikes at around 10pm daily

Because it's not FTTH connection, it's Ethernet one. Their FTTH start from 50 Mbps

And usually every isp, which use Ethernet have issues.

Ask them by submitting ticket that what is issue innur area that after 10 pm start giving ping issues.

Because I haven't faced any such issues.

I have gtpl broadband .company service is very poor .my cable has been cut for the last 7 days .nobody came to start my internet.during this COVID-19 I am working from home. internet is required for my job because I am IT Engineer.i requested company so much time 12 email and around 50 phone cal .nobody came to fix my internet issue .company don't care about customer's problems.I am from Ahmedabad. I am very frustrated with GTPL Hathway Pvt ltd service. in the future, I will not renew gtpl broadband service. Their customer care executive is very rude . They are giving rude answers.do not take internet service from gtpl . They are not providing any service .everyday for 15-20 minutes they stop the internet. when it's completely down your internet .theN forgive about it .it will not start before 3 or 5 or 7 or 10 days. they are not giving refund money. They are not extending the loss of days.

‪Worst internet ever used in my life

No service
No speed
No cooperation

We lodged multiple complain they mark resolve but actually there is no resolution,

I want to say all people who is reading this, never take gtpl connection in life. Lot of better connection out there..‬

Don’t don’t don’t take this ..... 5 rs ka bhi Internet nahi hai.

Don't even dare to get this broadband. Its really bad. No support really poor service and unqualified support and maintInance staff. For me it goes down every night between 10 to 7 and there is no one to help in this. Very very bad service.

Don't even dare to get this broadband. Its really bad. No support really poor service and unqualified support and maintInance staff. For me it goes down every night between 10 to 7 and there is no one to help in this. Very very bad service.

FTTH or FTTx ?

I think Jio fiber is promising after unlimited data. I am currently using YOU Broadband 75 Mbps plan and get around 70-80 Mbps download and 30 Mbps upload. I have opted for Jio Fibre today so I'll update this after I get my hands on it. the installation date is about a week away so fingers crossed. and to people who want to know where I live - Harni-Warasiya Road, Nr. Sangam Crosslane.

im planning to get broadband in vapi but apparently there is no single provider which provides proper fibre to home solution. gtpl, you broadband,etc are providing fttb as you have fttb or fttp is ftth significantly better than fttb?