• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 6,619

audioslave

What?
ISP
Beam 24Hours
Analysis of Dec’11 GSM Subscriber numbers: At the end of Dec’11, the total GSM subscriber base (excluding RCOM) stood at 639.64 million; with 7.55 million GSM subscribers being added for the month of December which is 13.1% higher than the addition of 6.68 million subscribers seen in the previous month.

Performance of various operators for the month of December:
• Bharti subscriber additions remain subdued: Bharti Airtel added only 0.96 million subscribers in Dec’2011. This is similar to last month’s addition but much lower than the earlier additions observed in Bharti. The company’s subscriber base stood at 175.65 million at the end of Dec’2011.
• Vodafone subscriber additions also subdued: Vodafone added 0.91 million subscribers in Dec’2011 as compared to 0.93 million added in Nov’2011. Vodafone’s subscriber base stood at 147.75 million at the end of Dec’2011.
• Idea does better than Bharti and Vodafone: Idea together with Spice added 2.39 million subscribers for the month of December. The additions are even higher than the previous month and way above the incumbent peers. Idea garnered a market share of 31.61% of net additions during the month.
• Uninor does well: Uninor added 2.12 million subscribers for the month of Dec’2011 as compared to 1.86 million in the previous month. Uninor garnered 28.13% market share of net additions

Source:Abbas Merchant, Jaypee Research Desk.
It Seems the So called large Operator Is going to Get Thrashed in coming months by Vodafone and Idea:Kill:. Love you both:001wub:

Idea at 13% ? That's huge considering their limited presence and delayed launch. Guess their ads are working. Worked for me when MNP came in, realised they are horrible. Dumped them.

Apparently Idea at 17%. You stay in Delhi or NCR i guess. I haven't Heard much Great about them there.

^ Yes, they have horrible customer service (they have an option for English, though all you get are Hindi speaking people with zero clue about anything). For the first time in all my years of usage of a mobile, I was charged for things I didn't use, and their network sucks.

It Seems you have tried prepaid. Prepaid CC is pathetic trust me you can read Earlier posts of mine about their Prepaid customer care. I am happy with their postpaid service and Tariff and coverage in Hyderabad.

----------

Regarding vodafone, People have you experienced some degrade in the network, Most of my Friends are complaining call drops. Vodafone is offering Bonus cards like Aircel their local call cutter dropped from 56 to 33 Bucks and they offer 2Gb Edge pack for Rs.98
I have Never Such Good offers from Vodafone Earlier in AP circle.

Vodafone has improved a lot here during the past year. The main issue that I faced with vodafone was that it took ages to connect and half of the times it showed network busy. That problem seems to have been sorted out. I find idea to be quite good though . 😛

Vodafone has improved a lot here during the past year. The main issue that I faced with vodafone was that it took ages to connect and half of the times it showed network busy. That problem seems to have been sorted out.

I find idea to be quite good though . 😛

Oops, Which Network you have? I have Never Roamed on my Idea connection in North so I cant comment on their Network. I have Good Experiences in Karnataka and Maharashtra with Idea. I could speak for 30mins without problem while Traveling through villages.

Oops, Which Network you have? I have Never Roamed on my Idea connection in North so I cant comment on their Network. I have Good Experiences in Karnataka and Maharashtra with Idea. I could speak for 30mins without problem while Traveling through villages.

Idea/Vodafone/Mtnl .

I've roamed most of north India with mtnl and vodafone. Maharashtra with mtnl and I haven't been to the south. Vodafone's network is quite patchy in the hills, at least it was till last year.

I've used idea only in Delhi ncr for the past year or so, been quite good so far.

.. I am surprised to see Uninor is growing Silently from past 4months. I wonder any one uses uninor?They have bad coverage overall in Hyderabad.