Blinkit (Grofers) News & Updates

Send them the cropped portion of the offer, saying, I would request you to please check this once.

lol. it does not look like they are going to handle this one. should have checked at the time of delivery. but then you are more focused on the actual products you ordered and not any freebies that might be part of the individual products. i am going to let this go. Grofers clearly has chewed more than they can digest.

took 30 minutes most of which were waiting to get connected to a person on their chat support. got 100 cashback.

I had an order under 2k - no such charges - also was it actually charged, as actual payable seems same as what was before?

yeah my order today was also delivered for free. but the invoice confirmed that i still have the membership so might be relevant.

also noticed that after i placed the order, deliveries stopped in my area for a while. it seems like they have no interest in scheduled deliveries. all deliveries have to be instantly delivered.

and samuel did mention that it was a 'surge charge' not really a 'delivery charge'. so they might be trying to uber model of charging for shipping in the name of excessive order at any given time. i have a feeling that we would be hearing more about this in coming weeks.

I don't have a membership now but it clearly says "Free delivery on all orders".

Not sure if the surge charge was introduced recently or if it's something new.

Probably after their 10-minute delivery announcement. Another thing for which they don't think customers need to be informed.

kBTFK1K.webp

This is what I get on selecting Cash on delivery.