Blinkit (Grofers) News & Updates

he is not even talking about mobile cart. apparently the carts are local to the device and not even platform.

Soybean oil was 800 then 810, and by the time I proceeded to checkout, it came back to 800.

Supposedly the order will be fulfilled within 30 minutes, let's see. Not that I was in a hurry.

Unexpected rain probably meant delivery boys did not bring their raincoat with them to work. This means that they delivered my order completely drenched.

Seems like the nearest store from where they source items to ensure under 30 minutes delivery, is running out of things.

Majority of items that I order are out of stock. Great.

They are offering mithai from local om sweets in 10 minutes in my area. Shit doesn't make any sense.

This 30 minutes delivery thing conditioned me to procrastinate the order which I was supposed to place 3 days ago. 😛

Thankfully there's an Easyday nearby and they accept online orders.

And here's the state of Grofers at my place. Forget 30 mins, they can't even deliver next day.

dtFt7EM.jpg

I've stopped using it completely and have started using Big Basket. They provide next day delivery.

I can't even order right now if I want to get the delivery in morning. Only option is 1am.

Sick Burn GIF by GIPHY News

Switched to 6am now.

UEXXmP5.webp

I still have an active membership. Shipment was free when it was showing a slot for 1am.

Not sure if this is new or they are testing. Or they only have a few slots at night.