Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Switched to 6am now.

UEXXmP5.webp

I still have an active membership. Shipment was free when it was showing a slot for 1am.

Not sure if this is new or they are testing. Or they only have a few slots at night.

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
Nope. I don't see the all night delivery option. It only says earliest delivery is 6:30 am for me but when I try to checkout, it changes to 7 am.

And you are right. They have removed all traces of their membership program from the app. Can't find it anywhere.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
lol. did he wait till night to order so that he can get the delivery at 1am?

his screenshot is not clear. it does not say delivery is delayed. i guess Grofers took more than 15 minutes for delivery which they do most of the time.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
i mean Grofers has been boasting about it all over social media. and of course, their ceo/founder gave interviews explaining why it's not a bad thing and people just do not understand that they are not really exploiting delivery people and so on. so they don't have any sympathy of mine.

i just want scheduled delivery option back. i guess they killed it because with instant deliveries they cannot really predict the load at any given time in future.

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel

Just like that, it's gone. And this is not even 6 months when they raised the price.
I wonder if customers would notice and ask for their money back since they are not getting any extra benefits.