Blinkit (Grofers) News & Updates

Since they rebranded their name they're upgrading the store at my locality (app tells me this). Who knows what they're doing since months... Probably selling the store 🤔

They’re levying a surge charge and an additional delivery charge. The order isn’t even getting delivered in one hour, talk about delivery within 15 minutes. Asked them to close my account.

In my area, it's quite good. My mom uses it almost everyday. Orders are delivered in 10-15 mins usually

I prefer bbnow and zepto.

Same. I’m okay with next day delivery, but paying extra for a delivery experience that’s not even fulfilled. 🤷

Swiggy Genie is good in terms of all this. Pay 15₹ for delivery if you need under 1 hour. Pay 5₹ for delivery if you need at any given time slot after 2 hours.

We wish to inform you that we are charging delivery charges on every order to continue deliver in 10 minutes. The surge charges are levied during peak demand in your area so that you receive your order on priority. As soon as the demand normalizes, surge charges are not levied.

So they charge a surge fee to ensure 10 minutes delivery, which doesn’t entitle you for a 10 minutes delivery. Sweet.

ok. tata. byebye.

Now these suckers are adding the following
Rs 25(Delivery charge) + Rs 20 (High demand charge) on Orders below 150
Rs 15(Delivery charge) + Rs 20 (High demand charge) on Orders between 150-500
Rs 15(Delivery charge) on orders above 500