Blinkit (Grofers) News & Updates

If they don't dump the CEO of blinkit, it might take down zomato with it. He is the real idiot here.

Feeling done with Blinkit

1. They don't allow you to order in advance any longer, if I want to place an order at 10 pm, I just can't, because there're no riders available. It has become zomato for groceries.

2. It automatically removes whatever I've added to the cart if it's out of stock, like let me decide if I want to remove it? I mean, I need to go through my list again and check which items are not there anymore. Great.

3. If I get logged out, my cart gets empty.

Last edited:
YNGgJIM.jpg

Can only see Digismart 10% offer holding up. I guess there aren’t many users availing it.

Also, everything on it is expensive. And the last two orders ended up delivering the wrong items. Looks like their days are numbered.

And last but not the least, they removed all my saved cards. I thought they had implemented tokenisation but god knows.

Yes, prices are higher now compared to other stores. At this point, I’m using it only because I get everything (most of the things) at one place.

Was better before, seems like they have lost their advantage after name change. Use to consider them as bulk discount shop. Prices are on par with others.