Blinkit (Grofers) News & Updates

Finally convinced my mom to allow one purchase from Grofers, and we both sat down and tried it out. Filled cart with items worth 350, went on to pay. Grofers asked for my number and sent an OTP. It never came. Till now. And > 24 hours have passed.

Some say I'll get the OTP one day.

use bigbasket instead. Grofers has become shite in recent times.

Finally convinced my mom to allow one purchase from Grofers, and we both sat down and tried it out. Filled cart with items worth 350, went on to pay. Grofers asked for my number and sent an OTP. It never came. Till now. And > 24 hours have passed.

Some say I'll get the OTP one day.
Maybe they are using Reliance Jio

if you are subscribed to Amazon prime, you can shop for a lot of stuff on amazon.in itself. from kissan jam to brooke bond tea.

I have prime, yes. But what about veggies, which is what we wanted to purchase...

veggies is a hit and miss. if you are lucky you get stuff from a good batch. otherwise you get leftovers.

TCs: * 15% Cashback up to max Rs.500. Additional 10% Cashback up to Rs.75 on transactions done through FreeCharge. * Sale lasts from 2 - 4 Jan. * This coupon is not valid on purchase of Oil, Ghee $ Baby food.

LqTft7a.jpg