• Thread starter Thread starter Outlander
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,988

Outlander

Regular
ISP
BSNL
My old desktop has the motherboard D102GGC2. It can't run Win 7 with the Aero theme. I need a new graphics card that I can fit on this MB, and possibly play some of the newer games, like Aliens vs Predator.

Aliens vs. Predator (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can anyone suggest a new Gfx card? And while we are at it, I also need a new router, a wireless one through which I can connect both the laptop and the desktop, a low cost one.

Thanks.

If Your Motherboard has an AGP Slot then those cards have been extinct but you can still check this link out, only one card is left on Flipkart, Grab it before it disappears, it won't give you that much good Performance but it should be enough to Run AvP or if your Looking for PCI Express card to Upgrade in Future then go for the Nvidia GTX 6 Series cards, they are the latest.🙂

And About the WiFi Router search Online Sites you will find Good Options to buy.🙂

Forsa NVIDIA GeForce FX5500 256 MB DDR Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

Your MB product manual here...
downloadmirror.intel.com/15112/eng/D102GGC2_TechProdSpec.pdf
In the 10th page under Expansion capabilities its mentioned that it can be upgraded with a PCI Express card

I have a XFX Geforce Nvidia 6200 TC 256 MB with me. If u want can give it to you for Rs.1000 excluding shipping charges.:solid: