Graphics Card suggestions needed...

outostioncen

ISP
idea 3g, vodafone 3g, bsnl 3g, bsnl home combo ul 750
hello eveyone.....
i have an about 3 years old Acer Aspire PC, its has core2duo e7500 2.93ghz processor, g41t-ad v:1.0 motherboard, the power supply unit is of 250watt, and 2gb ddr3 ram( i will upgrade it to 4gb too), so please suggest me graphics card which can perform well on this mobo and processor, and also tell if i really need to change my current power supply unit too only if really needed because i dont want to spend too much money on this the graphics card should be of plus minus rs 5000..
thank you....

pkmishra said:
Folks, I'm planning to buy a ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 2GB 2 GB DDR5 Graphics Card but I've no idea of the quality of the zotac products as I've never used any of it's products before.So, my question goes to the ones who have the experience of it already as to what is the quality and on top of that how will it(Graphics card) perform?
I am using a Zotac 660 for a year and it has been working flawlessly. Performance is same as that of any other 660 card.
Ofcourse if you got for MSI version which was my first choice, you will get slightly better temperatures but this one aint bad either.
Can run BF4 at High without any stuttering and very slight stuttering @ Ultra in 1920x1080 resolution.
Can pretty much run any game properly. I'm using it with i5 3570 .

Upvote 0
AMD R9 270 is marginally better for the same price

Upvote 0
yashleo21 said:
I am using a Zotac 660 for a year and it has been working flawlessly. Performance is same as that of any other 660 card.
Ofcourse if you got for MSI version which was my first choice, you will get slightly better temperatures but this one aint bad either.
Can run BF4 at High without any stuttering and very slight stuttering @ Ultra in 1920x1080 resolution.
Can pretty much run any game properly. I'm using it with i5 3570 .
Nice.How many FPS are you getting on BF4 and other graphic intensive games as such?

Upvote 0
All of these cards appear to have high quality fan which is the problem on low end fans which is what drives me crazy in winters... 🙁

Upvote 0
Umm.. I never really checked the numbers but as I said,I couldn't feel lag. So BF4 @High must be around 55+And yea keep this in mind that I bought this a year ago. DNA suggested AMD R9 series which is pretty new and gives better performance.

Upvote 0
Graphic card with DDR5 of 1gb is better than ddr3 having 2GB ? Thinking of getting HD 6670.

Upvote 0
Don't even think of DDR3 based GPUs now. It's ancient. I have a Zotac GTX650 1GB GDDR5 and every game I threw at it with high or medium settings worked fine.

Upvote 0
DDR3 on Video Card has got so badly kicked out that even basic games would make you redface and they won't even run on lowest Settings.
NFS Rivals etc failed badly on DDR3 Video Cards.

Upvote 0
Go for Zotac GTX 680 2GB or 4GB, It's a year old card but it can play any game at max resolution, it's the best your money can buy at this period also.

Upvote 0
lol GTX 680 is for 34k 😛
i picked up the Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7770 😀
not much of a gamer, only game i truly loved was Halo, but F*K Microsoft made it a console exclusive game :

Upvote 0
AMD catalyst is taking forever to install MS net frameworks. Its getting downloaded off AMD website or MS. 10 min gon less than 5% :

Upvote 0