Grand Theft Auto V

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 25,047
Even Iam thinking of getting an PS3 just to play Last of Us and now GTA5. How much would second hand ps3 cost in hyd?

Its coming to PC for sure after so much information from the xml files. One even has a bug report which means the game is already available on PC. Now we just need to play the waiting game.

hmmm better it comes to PC soon,
I don't want to spend 20K for the sake of GTA V, as that's the only thing I could think of doing on my would be PS3 if its purchased.
Also a very senior gaming expert told me that Sony would certainly lower the price of PS3 around december.
reasons

[*]Dollar is currently expensive
[*]PS4 Launch would need to make previous device cheaper
[*]PS2 production already ceased so next device should be the budget option for younger generation.
[/list]
lets hope the GTA V comes to PC for the sake of people who don't have enough reasons for owning a PS3.

My pc barely runs GTA4 😀 But then Iam not a gamer
Also Iam guessing PS4 doesn't release in India this year ..so will there be a price cut for PS3 If it releases in North America on nov 15th but not here?

My pc barely runs GTA4 😀 But then Iam not a gamer Also Iam guessing PS4 doesn't release in India this year ..so will there be a price cut for PS3 If it releases in North America on nov 15th but not here?
If your pc runs gta iv then there are good chances for it to run gta v because gta iv was a very dirty port by R* and if gta v is ported clean and optimized for pc it will run better than gta ivI think it was solid rumour that ps4 is coming in Christmas this year in India

If GTA V For PC by any chance gets same shitty port as GTA IV then i am done!Codemasters games run so smooth! It would be shocking to see same performance with GTA V PC edition!

Wont. There is a huge possibility that it was made on PC and then ported to consoles.Reason : Next gen consoles whose architecture is very similar to PC. Would be easier to port from pc to One/PS4

It was made on ps3....it was developed in 4-5 years and next-gen console development started much later...dev units were given to developers just 2 years back to develop games on

GTA5 port is supposed to be a good port unlike gta4 coz its coming out the same time it releases in xbone and PS4 which closely resemble pc hardware.
Also I have a source in Sony who says that there is strong chance that It'll release in India only in beginging of next year. Lets see

chromaniac said:
Kindle HD got a price cut in India even though it is not clear when HDX would arrive. :tongue:
hope nexus 4 has the same soon, then i can finally buy it :redface: