Gr8 Newz Regarding Game Package 1

• Thread starter Thread starter rohin_mattoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 19,327
hahaha wait till thn u will get NEXt Month Billl...:lol:If they r givin..512Kbps for free all india will take it....coz itz fre..Nice Joke buddy...

HI FRNDS. I M BACK WITH SOME MORE NEWZ FOR U PEOPLE. TODAY I HAD TALKED TO THE HEAD OF GUJARAT STATE BROADBAND DEPARTMENT WHICH IS IN AHMEDABAD. TOLD EVERYTHING ABUT THE GAME PACKAGE 1. THEY TOLD ME THAT BOD & BOD1 ARE NOT FREE AND USER HAS TO SUBSCRIBE FOR IT, WHEREAS GAME PACKAGE 1 IS TOTALLY FREE. THATS WHY IT CAN BE ACTIVATED EASILY FROM THE PORTAL. HE ALSO SAID THAT PAID SERVICES CAN'T BE ACTIVATED DIRECTLY FROM THE PORTAL. THATS WHY WE RECEIVE ERROR IF WE TRY TO ACTIVATE BOD SERVICE. GAME PACKAGE WILL B AVAILABLE FREE FOR TRIAL PERIOD. AS IT GETS PAID IT WONT BE ABLE TO GET ACTIVATED FROM THE PORTAL. WE WILL HAVE TO SUSCRIBE FOR IT. SO I HOPE EVERYONE IS CLEAR WITH IT NOW. SO ENJOY TILL IT IS FREE. THEN U WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS SERVICE.AS TOLD BY THE PERSON FROM AHEMDABAD BROADBAND SECTION.EVEN IF U DONT BELIEVE DONT USE THIS SERVICE. I HAVE GOT THE CONFIRMATION SO I M GOING TO ACTIVATE IT. TALKED FOR 15 MIN WITH THE CONCERNED PERSON. SO BELIEVE ME NOW. ITS FREE FOR TIME BEING.

QUOTE(ROHIN @ Sep 5 2006, 02:05 PM) [snapback]61193[/snapback]
HI FRNDS. I M BACK WITH SOME MORE NEWZ FOR U PEOPLE. TODAY I HAD TALKED TO THE HEAD OF GUJARAT STATE BROADBAND DEPARTMENT WHICH IS IN AHMEDABAD. TOLD EVERYTHING ABUT THE GAME PACKAGE 1. THEY TOLD ME THAT BOD & BOD1 ARE NOT FREE AND USER HAS TO SUBSCRIBE FOR IT, WHEREAS GAME PACKAGE 1 IS TOTALLY FREE. THATS WHY IT CAN BE ACTIVATED EASILY FROM THE PORTAL. HE ALSO SAID THAT PAID SERVICES CAN'T BE ACTIVATED DIRECTLY FROM THE PORTAL. THATS WHY WE RECEIVE ERROR IF WE TRY TO ACTIVATE BOD SERVICE. GAME PACKAGE WILL B AVAILABLE FREE FOR TRIAL PERIOD. AS IT GETS PAID IT WONT BE ABLE TO GET ACTIVATED FROM THE PORTAL. WE WILL HAVE TO SUSCRIBE FOR IT.
SO I HOPE EVERYONE IS CLEAR WITH IT NOW. SO ENJOY TILL IT IS FREE. THEN U WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS SERVICE.
AS TOLD BY THE PERSON FROM AHEMDABAD BROADBAND SECTION.

EVEN IF U DONT BELIEVE DONT USE THIS SERVICE. I HAVE GOT THE CONFIRMATION SO I M GOING TO ACTIVATE IT. TALKED FOR 15 MIN WITH THE CONCERNED PERSON. SO BELIEVE ME NOW. ITS FREE FOR TIME BEING.
[/b]
hey Rohin i m from Ahmedabad .
May i knw the person name tht u had chat ? I know 1 Engineer in Ahmedabad NIB . His name is Rakesh Mehta .
Thnx

Well i got game package activated from the portal itself .How do i use it anyway.another question ,why is it called game package 1.

QUOTE(punchcard @ Sep 5 2006, 06:46 PM) [snapback]61209[/snapback]
... How do i use it anyway , why is it called game package 1. [/b]
at present this activation increases the connection speed . one can use
it for downloading . and It is supposed to provide some online Games ,
hence called Game package .

it wouldnt affect the ping would it.. i know new games do need a lot of bandwidth but if the ping remains the same as before wat use is the package..

Anyways do write in this post only abut game package 1.Do tell abut ur bills, whosoever may had activated the game package 1.

QUOTE(Spawn Freak @ Sep 5 2006, 08:00 AM) [snapback]61172[/snapback]
I am on Home UL 900 256 KbPS. Whenever i use the connection for surfing or something else the SUM TRAFFIC COLUMN shows the usage as 0 (Zero) that means i am not charged for that session.

But when i activate the Game Package 1 the usage in SUM TRAFFIC COLUMN is shown in Kbs i.e smtimes 160 kbs or 200 kbs. And then the charged usage is finally shown in Sum Traffic (GB) Excluding Night Unlimited. That means i am being charged for that session.

How could you say that its free?
[/b]
True my usage exceeded too. It was 0 before activating this service. I am going to stop this service.

well my friend got the bill he was usin..UL 900 n 500 /- Extra....may be ...500 /- for gamin....packageso plzz dont use it..

QUOTE(sify_hacker @ Sep 5 2006, 11:04 PM) [snapback]61249[/snapback]
well my friend got the bill he was usin..UL 900 n 500 /- Extra....
may be ...500 /- for gamin....package

so plzz dont use it..
[/b]

Oh my God... Can you please post a copy of the bill here?

QUOTE(sify_hacker @ Sep 5 2006, 11:04 PM) [snapback]61249[/snapback]
well my friend got the bill he was usin..UL 900 n 500 /- Extra....
may be ...500 /- for gamin....package

so plzz dont use it..
[/b]

Rs.500 extra for how much usage in terms of minutes/hours?

@sify_hackerBills are generally generated on 9th of every month then hw cum ur friend got the bill.Hope everyone receives bill after 9th of every month, as it is generated on 9th. Do all forum members agree with this. So i it is not possible to get bill b4 9th.