• Thread starter Thread starter rohin_mattoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 19,326

rohin_mattoo

Regular
ISP
BSNL DataOne
Hi frnds. Just talked to the PGM of BSNL in my town, regarding this facility availed by DataOne. He told this service is totally free. So this is clear now that Game Package 1 service is totally free. This service is there to boost the download rate... So everyone can activate it now. Hope no more confusions now......Hope everyone believes me................

No I don't believe you. Are BSNL people mad that they will give 512 kbps for free. If they give it free, then people will have 512 kbps unlimited at Rs. 900. Then who will take their Rs. 1000 and Rs. 1800 plans. This is just not possible.

U think I m lying, but had talk in my local broadband section, they told its free. I dont mind if u dnt believe....

QUOTE(ROHIN @ Sep 4 2006, 03:21 PM) [snapback]61070[/snapback]
U think I m lying, but had talk in my local broadband section, they told its free. I dont mind if u dnt believe....
[/b]
Its really great to HEAR what you say but people here in this forum require some proof. I think pushkar is right. They won't just give away this speed.Anything with a higher speed costs more...

The only catch is if you enable that service then it remains active for some time usually 24 hrs or so. but the 512 Kbps plans have that speed right from start and it remanis always. But for Game Service, here the user has to login and activate it always to experiance it. 🙂 And doing it I dont mind... He heee 🙂)-pranKster.

Yes i have told the Broadband Department people in my town that i want it in written from u that the service is free. If i get it will surely make available to u people. I have even mailed the CMD of BSNL. See what reply i get from hm.

i think i'll wait for an official announcement thank u😛 i moved to dataone from sify (owe them rs 2000 and i aint payin😛) the thing with dataone is, i have my home fone as security and i dont want anything happening to it LOL not to mention that dataone is working great for me and i think im gonna stick with it for sometime

Hey people, the guy is tryin hard to prove it. Give him a break... Let him prove it and we can all enjoy this, if it is true.@RohinDid you tell the BSNL people that you are able to get double speeds, that is 512Kbps

hmm... guys check the portal nowall the service links are gone.......or is it jus me [🙁]

The Links are still there..... 🙂 Try this portal😡@http://10.240.144.195.....

I am on Home UL 900 256 KbPS. Whenever i use the connection for surfing or something else the SUM TRAFFIC COLUMN shows the usage as 0 (Zero) that means i am not charged for that session.But when i activate the Game Package 1 the usage in SUM TRAFFIC COLUMN is shown in Kbs i.e smtimes 160 kbs or 200 kbs. And then the charged usage is finally shown in Sum Traffic (GB) Excluding Night Unlimited. That means i am being charged for that session.How could you say that its free?