government on its knees..!!!!!

Toocool

Addicts
[OP]
Apr 2, 2007
releasing annaji shortly..........release orders issued.........wow. power of annaji and his supporters.:lol (2):

----------

would be released by 9.00 pm...............in just 15 hors of arrest.:Bat:

----------

this shows how bankrupt this govt has become in its thoughts............they cant even do what they think is right. :tongue_smilie:...............congrats to whole country.

----------

this government is an EPIC FAIL..........:dance:

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
Arresting him was a blunder in the first place. You can't arrest someone just like that. Had the law and order situation grown out of control, they would have been right, but not when everything was peaceful. Moreover, the govt does realise that letting him die in custody would be a big setback. If he dies in the open, no one can be blamed

Samuel

Regulars
Nov 7, 2010
Delhi/NCR
Well, the Police called him up and he said that he would Defy the instructions given by em.So, as a precautionary measure it was right. I guess.

Toocool

Addicts
[OP]
Apr 2, 2007
@agantuk ,i bet this govt will be toppled in few hours/days...............if they let him die anywhere in this country........on road.....in open.....or in jail. you support corruption and give bribe doesn't mean everyone in India enjoys it just like you......each and every person in this country is effected by corruption and 90% ppl are against it barring 10% ppl like u.....and will topple this govt in HOURS IF ANNJI DIES , WHEREVER DOESN'T MATTER.:pirate:

Toocool

Addicts
[OP]
Apr 2, 2007
Well, the Police called him up and he said that he would Defy the instructions given by em.

So, as a precautionary measure it was right. I guess.
NO IT WAS NOT RIGHT.......u are missing the point here.......they were forcing him not to protest beyond 3 days......its his democratic right if he wanted to fast..........govt could only come in sight when govt felt that he might actually die of fasting.

what if the instruction given by them resembled dictatorship...???

devx101

Senior
Regulars
Dec 29, 2010
Coming to a lighter note: we can put Govt. on its knees fr another reason cant we do a protest for improving Broadband in our country...100mbps@NO FUP @ 499 pm....:Bat::Bat::Bat:after all this forum is all about BB...he he

Toocool

Addicts
[OP]
Apr 2, 2007
agantuk says-"warthog is beginning to sound much saner now "@ agantuk ,yeah he would ,because i debunked u openly in this forum.........and u don't like me now.......doesn't matter to me. u skipped the question i asked u.......and the whole forum saw it.u tangled it thoroughly. i wont reply to ur post related to corruption issues.:Boy Hi 5:

devx101

Senior
Regulars
Dec 29, 2010
BTW i am still not getting who is on which side.....it seems all are quarrelling with each other despite being from the same side.