• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,408

krish_88

Regulars
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
Hey people i got mtnl triband and speeds too are very good. Iam only having one problem. The telephone line which iam speaking has a lot of disturbance. please post solution as soon as possible

is there a paralle line.if nothan change the wire frm splitter ka output se to yer phone.if that too does not help than change the wire frm ur phone ka base se to ur reciver

iam having parallel line. i have two lines one in my hall and another in one bedroom. I just wanted to ask you inspite of having two lines only one line is accessible by me. Is it so and that through splitter.

Originally posted by krish_88@Sep 20 2005, 10:32 PM
iam having parallel line. i have two lines one in my hall and another in one bedroom. I just wanted to ask you inspite of having two lines only one line is accessible  by me. Is it so and that through splitter.
[snapback]25719[/snapback]
[/quote]

:huh: ??????

i feel wat u sud do is take one small cat5 cable through the splitter ka output se than
put it on the local spliter (ie 15 bux ka with two output) n frm that u can hav two lines

u only need to attach the splitter on the line from where u want the DSL connection. However, please make sure that there should be no parallel connection(s) in the same room (where u r using DSL; can have in other rooms). However, if you also want the telephone connection in the same room where u have DSL; take tht thru the "Phone" socket of the splitter.Let me explain, there are three sockets in the splitter:1. Line.2. DSL.3. Phone.Line & DSL sockets are on the same side and Phone is on the other side.Line: In this socket ur telephone cable is inserted from the phone jack.DSL: In this socket, insert the DSL cable and other end goes to the DSL modem.Phone: Insert the telephone instrument cable in it. If you want a DSL and telephone connection in the same room.This way it won't affect the speed of ur DSL connection. Plus, there will be no disturbance in ur phone line.Hope it helps !!!! 😛

Just wanted to know can the telephone wire be split b4 the splitter manually(cut and tied) so that we can have a parallel line

Since i m a new member, I have read this quite late. You should not cut the telephone line prior to splitter for parallel connection. This is prone to frequent disconnection as this part of line is having both the frequencies (voice and data). It is better to have connection through splitter only.