got connected @ 128kbps :( ...any1 else?

• Thread starter Thread starter joel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,671

joel

speed reduced to half after 12am..dunno why??? wat is mtnl up2 now....any1 else experienced this speed..

screenie : http://link-removed.de/files/15774605/untitled.jpg.html

OT : u dont have to upload photos to link-removed......instead use tinypic.com or imageshack.com

Interesting !!!Call 1504 and explain ur problem.Now a days their CC is catching up.Lady's voice is arrogant but they help out.

Originally posted by xxbomb@Mar 18 2006, 07:49 AM
OT : u dont have to upload photos to link-removed......instead use
tinypic.com or imageshack.com
[snapback]44950[/snapback]
[/quote]

yeah i know ....i usually use imageshack...but had just got up...n was still sleep walkin...so ......haha

anyways checked now n its bk to 256kbps....hope tht dosnt chnge after 12am...anyways will call up 1504 and c wat they say bout it....

Originally posted by joel@Mar 18 2006, 10:25 AM
anyways checked now n its bk to 256kbps....hope tht dosnt chnge after 12am...anyways will call up 1504 and c wat they say bout it....
[snapback]44959[/snapback]
[/quote]

U mean everyday this thing happens ???
Are u on NU plan ??

MTNL Messin up wid u !! :angry:

its happened with me a couple of timesbut when i disconnected , switched of my modem and connected again i got connected at 256kbps 🙂

I guess it might be a line problem. Hope DSL filter is installed in the line.If not install it Trust be it has effect on speed!!!

Originally posted by SuperSaiyan@Mar 18 2006, 03:18 PM
I guess it might be a line problem. Hope DSL filter is installed in the line.

If not install it Trust be it has effect on speed!!!
[snapback]44984[/snapback]
[/quote]

not a problem with the line...cause now during the day im getting 256kbps...

problem only occured yest nite....otherswise its always 256kbps

called up 1504...said it wont happen again....

dsl filter........you must have a small filter installed where the telephone line is put and from there 1 line is sent to the dsl and the other to your telephone.im sure the installation guy must have installed it. 🙂