Got a Baby Pigeon On my Stair Case What Shall I do Help

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 6,485
D

Deleted member 13033

hey..this morning saw a baby Pigeon sitting on my stair case........I kept some water near it and boiled rice.....I was thinking of keeping bajra too.....but he is not touching anything......I really dont know what to do I am scared he will die 😢 😢 ??

been there. birds today do not appreciate your efforts man. you can just hope that it can fly away.

If its a baby it probably needs to be fed... It may not have learnt eating on its own

been there. birds today do not appreciate your efforts man. you can just hope that it can fly away.

It just sitting when I tried to make him eat by hand he flew from the staircase to a "gambla" down below and hid behind it..... I saw a ytube video on this the guy would open the the Pigeon beak from his hand then start putting food down their throat I cant do that 😢

the only thing you can do is to wait for it get to settle down and get used to the surrounding. for it you are a monster. 😀

I am trying this bird hospital in chandni chok.....but they are not picking up the phone 😢

fighting a losing battle. a bird hospital is unlikely to send a vet to your place. 😕 you would have to take it to that place. and even if you manage to fix up the little birdie, there is a very little chance for its surviving unless it can find its real home.

bad luck it seems......I went back down....to check out if the little Peggy is still hiding behind the Gambla....but I couldn't find him anywhere looked everywhere in the area....behind every gambla.....I hope some badass cat did nt make him its lunch I still remember his little black eyes looking at me 😢 I had hard time digesting my food becz the little piggy kept coming to mind 😢thx...all for your support..

Well happened with me too.. 1 or 2 times...u just cant make them trust you. They get too scared.

anant you must not feel guilty. You gave your best shot to save them. Result is not in ur hand.@amishIt happened with me too. Some time back I found some eggs on the windows.babies came out from that .I provided some food to them. After some initial fear they started feeding themselves and grew older. After 25 days or so they were adults and then they flew for their home. I think they were destined to live. Wo kehte hai na "jako rakhe saiyan maar sake na koi" 🙂

Anant you can't do anything in this case. If you touch that baby pigeon it's mother will not accept it back. It would have died anyway, don't worry about it, we actually can't do anything in this case, birds are weird creatures. You don't have no reason to feel guilty, btw if something like that happens again, try calling Friendicoes, ,which is in Defense Colony, I have called them several times, last time it was for a cat. They handled the situation pretty well.

Birds are weird?? LOL I think we humans are weird for them.Most animals/birds trust each other (unless its their prey). But they dont immediately trust humans.

oh my god he is back...................................I am thinking of taking him to the bird hospital now.......just hope my mom doesnt kill me though !!