GOSE satellite reentering Earth - To fall on Sunday or Monday

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 107
  • Views Views 16,349
I saw some formation I think ( yellow presumably being Jupiter and rest black being stars most probly )..not sure if it was Jupiter though as it looked its dam too far..and was making me dizzy as I was starring at it did look bit yellowish 😀

You can see it without staring.. its very easily spotable. If you have to stare hard to find it.. that means you are looking at wrong direction.Look straight towards east first, then twist ur head/neck by 45 degrees upwards... then u shud be able to spot it.

actually there are lot of buildings in the area...so viewing angle is pretty much limited.I did however get a view of some other yellow stuff like..yellow color lizard on top of door outside waiting to greet me...yellow color street lights and ppl living on higher floors having their kitchen bulb reflecting yellow light lol 😀

Guru tumse naraz ho gaye! Guru dasha bhari padegi! 😀

----------

On 2nd note: Guru dasha is already bad for you, thats why all retailers take u for granted 😀 😛

oye stay on topic ...ur not allowed to mix other topics with this one 😛

And now another satellite with almost DOUBLE the chances of hitting YOU!!

UARS had 1 in 3200 chance of hitting YOU.. this one (called ROSAT) has 1 in 2000 chance of hitting YOU!!

Within few years we might have plenty of satellited AIMING on OUR HEAD!!

Now a days satellites are made with ability to control its downfall, but what if there is mistake somewhere, it can still fall on YOU!!

Your sleeping days are gone, jaagte rahiye!!

ROSAT: ANOTHER satellite to crash land in a few weeks' time | Mail Online

----------

In late October or early November a Germany astronomy satellite – called ROSAT- will plunge uncontrolled back to Earth.

weighs more than two and half tonnes

30 pieces (UARS had 26) ... will survive re-entry.

Debris may include sharp mirror shards.

----------

Update on UARS:

RIP UARS, final destination wud never be known!!

NASA UARS Satellite Crash Site: Near Christmas Island in Pacific - ABC News

Image below shows SUPPOSEDLY area where UARS may have fallen
http://abcnews.go.com/images/Site/nasa_uars_satellite_110928_wblog.jpg

Soon we can add this is on our weather updates... To determine if its a fine day to venture out...

ROSAT is expected to land on our head on 22-23 Oct 😀One of the part cud be as big as 400kg!!!So fire crackers will indeed come from sky this Diwali!

Bhagawan ne chhaha to Pune Zindabad! but is it going happen in India or in Foreign? Otherwise this tread is total waste

----------

So fire crackers will indeed come from sky this Diwali!

Free biggest world's diwali wow. What a great budget! hope so amish & be ready with camera.

----------

Pune ka number kab aayega! Bhagawan ne chaha to.

Pune is now very conjected area & I need to decrease conjection.

Funny hai par real hai.

It can not be predicted right now where it will fall. You will know only during last 24hrs.

Lets talk after it happens. This thread is waste if it not happening in India. 🙁 sorry.

this thread is still on? the thing happened weeks ago. and it landed in pacific from what i remember. no one died.

😛 yea..i was shocked that this thread is still alive!

Anyways more instances of satellites falling back to the earth can be expected in the future coz ..just look at the satellite junk floating around the earth today! :x