Gooooogled

• Thread starter Thread starter ultra vires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,586
ISP
MTNL 749NU
Hey im not able to wrk properly with google toolbar sometime the searches dont yield result ,i mean 90% of the time. and even google.com times out , wtf is that while other sites open :angry:

good time to try out msn beta search 😛 though with google i think its a temporary glitch. 😛i am on spectranet at a friend's place and by god i love the packages they have on offer. and the service is said to be top cl@$$. 🙁

hmmmmmmmm, u r enjoyin spectranet alone 🙁 , we also want to test , i mean 1yr trial period for free, tell me if they offer it 🙂 , i will grab it 😛

Me thinks that instances of some websites not opening properly while others do is an indication of some malware in your PC like adware, spyware etc. etc.

only google is blocked and that is sometimes it wrks and sometime it doesnt and i hav already scanned my PC for that stuff with 3 popular software and culdnt find a entry.

Check the hosts file in your drive ... which is located at -Windows XP = C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC Windows 2K = C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC Win 98\ME = C:\WINDOWS Linux = /etc/hostsIt should be having just the localhost entry generally, but some spyware programs block pest sites with this file.Anyway, check that it contains no entry for google.

his problem was sify. i face that a lot. he got it fixed by disconnecting the network and reconnecting it. we discussed that on yahoo chat. 🙂

Originally posted by ultra vires@Dec 22 2004, 06:03 PM
hehe i wrks fine now, no probs all well except  that little problem called sify customer care 😛
[snapback]3604[/snapback]
[/quote]
Just curious ! Wondering what has Sify got to do with Google / Google toolbar not working for you specifically ?: