Google's Smartphone (not Nexus)

As if Google does not have full control over the software on Nexus devices.

Exactly! What control did Google did not have on Nexus? Choice of hardware?
But now I guess Google would be "manufacturing" its own devices, instead of outsourcing, though it ends with contracting to some OEM vendor still 😛

There are two things that are hard to ignore here.

Nexus program lets Google shift the service support headaches to the actual manufacturer of the hardware.
Google sold Motorola largely because it was making Android partners uncomfortable. It's stupid to assume that Google would now manufacture a mass selling smartphone (considering the claims that it would be to challenge the domination of the iPhone) on their own without help from an existing partner.

I can imagine Google developing a high end model on their existing Pixel series. Top of the line hardware with premium pricing to showcase the latest technologies available in the market. But I find it hard to imagine that they would try to manufacture a mass selling device bypassing their partners in the Android program.

Last week there was rumor that MS may launch high-end Smartphone "Surface Phone" targeting enterprise, while low cost Windows Mobile would be taken care by other OEM vendors.
Google also planning on similar lines with "very-high-end" device?

Jo mein bolta hoon woh mein karta hoon, joh mein nahi bolta, Woh main definitely karta hoon 😀