Google Services: Gmail, YouTube and Google Search

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,028
  • Views Views 204,327
you cannot refresh if you are not at the top view?

how does it save on clicks!

I believe it would save time, since there are hardly 4-5 unread mails when I visit my gmail app.
So a simple slide down would save on a few clicks. Won't it ?

one click on the refresh button. a complete slide down... i do not see why the latter is more efficient compared to the previous one 🙂 if the refresh button is hidden from the view and requires opening up the menu, i can probably understand the swiping action.

But swiping thing should make it more convenient to refresh, because swiping towards top after reading the mail is something I usually do. If that gesture can be used for dual operation that would save the effort of clicking the refresh button after reaching the top.

Voice search also started in certain countries. Saw it active in UAE last day. Tried too, very poor result. You say something and it hears something else.

indian accent is a major issue. i seldom use voice search on my phone and in my car. both support voice recognition but my english is not very good 😀

actually it is not that bad. google voice search is pretty darn fantastic. my friend who works in IBM and has relatively better communications skill does a pretty good job on my phone using voice search 😀

results would vary. tineye does a better job of finding variations of images. they have some great examples on their own website... like uncle sam image.

How to recipients close when to send a same mail to many contacts?I saw few inbox mail with closed recipients. How to do that? I need few times to do it but I dont have idea. Ans my this question. Thanks.