Google Search Updates

It does, I am on Firefox 13

Yes, on the latest Opera build 😀I checked their source code. That is available only for Firefox 3.5+ and Chrome users, as also Safari. No IE or Opera

i guess you should be masking all google services as firefox or chrome inside opera.

https://imgur.com/mIT1G

had a calendar appointment for 9pm. google now alerted me at 830 to leave in 15 minutes to reach the place in time. since i had the location entered, it had the map available for me in addition to estimated time of travel.

too bad google does not support traffic data in india. with enough android users around, it should be possible for them to offer some traffic data at least in the metro cities.

Ouch is my reaction. I wouldn't want folks to see my email when I am searching something. Hope this can be turned off with some setting

google has been launching almost everything as an opt-in feature. this one is in field testing and is not even open for indian visitors. had to use VPN to apply for beta testing. and considering the privacy implications, i am sure it would be disabled by default and users would have to manually enable it on their accounts.