Google Search Updates

posting a screenshot is complicated. 😛

No problem, it worked..it appears that link opens in new tab...i was seeing tab after 3-4 seconds and by the time animation was over. so never got to see it in action.

There use to be search option called realtime...which use to show search result being posted right now...like twitter feed and all.Ex: If there is earthquake in delhi and you use realtime search it used to show the people posting about that earthquake.Has that feature gone?

google had a deal with twitter providing them with access to real time content generated on twitter.

google was paying for that content.

that deal ended. google did not renew. or twitter was asking for too much money.

google launched plus.

google plus would eventually form the base of the new real time search.

google plus has a pretty decent real time search. though it is not as fun as twitter i suppose.

----------

Google disables Real Time search as Twitter deal has now ended

Google Real Time Search should be back soon

----------

google search for me is a mess. it shows the +1 button sometimes. most of the times it does not appear. also... blocked sites feature does not work at all.

hehe...i would say they are at great work....never seen google working soo much (they might be behind the scenes all this while). But now its all showing up. I see they have not updated google india page with new bar 😕

they are making so many changes so regularly that a lot of google pages are still living in the ancient era.

google search advanced query page was updated recently. but it is now back to the old version.