Google Play Updates

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
I think if we have competition in this music market, then we might see better pricing. I m sure if iTunes enters India, Google will follow soon. And even the other way round is true.....but the question is - who will come first?

dsneih

da Mafia
In Google Play - > My Android app .. it shows all apps currently installed + all apps which we those which we uninstalled also .. where as in Market it use to show currently installed apps only :chargrined:

Nishant

::IBF Addict::
Google Play got updated again today. Noticed that the shortcut went missing from my home screen, I suspected an update. Saw that it got updated from 3.4.6 to 3.4.7.

http://androidos.in/2012/03/google-play-store-updates-to-3-4-7-to-fix-motorola-support-issues/

I guess the update fixes issues with certain Motorola phones.

Nishant

::IBF Addict::
A bit offtopic - Was not aware that Android has got folders concept after Apple & RIM (See Favorites in Image)

HTC One X gets rooted before retail debut -- Engadget

Well, I don't think this is a feature of Android. It would be the feature of the new HTC Sense, running on top of Android OS.

If you need an almost exact replica of Apple launcher, try out Launcher 360.

Sushubh

Administrator
folders is an android feature. i am not sure when it got it. but google nexus one had it when i got it and it was my first smartphone! and i am not sure if iphone had folders before android. :confused: i think android supported folders for a pretty long time!

mhsabir

Xclusive
Hmm... Are you talking about folders as an icon & having shortcuts within that ?I am not referring to the capability to create a folder via some file explorer etc.....

mhsabir

Xclusive
Strange - How I was not aware - Maybe the companies putting various custom UI are messing up with it... Even on the Xperia X10 mini running 2.1 does not seem to have the capability to do it... The only time I remember something like folders being done on Android was when FusionGarage guys did something like folders using Grid OS...