Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

x720

Incoherent Poster
ISP
airtel, BSNL, MTNL
Was pleasantly surprised when I logged in to my Google music account. :DMust have missed this thread.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
it was launched just a couple of hours ago :)

----------

actually less than 2 hours :D

----------

this was bloody fast!

x720

Incoherent Poster
ISP
airtel, BSNL, MTNL
Heh, I mistook 6th for day before yesterday :pNo update here on the indian market. Had to switch to the verizon one to get it.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
lol wut. compatible with android 2,2 and above.

ISP
Airtel
It said so while I was trying to download from market.On the phone it doesn't show anything in updates. Not available in the market also.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
ISP
Reliance Wired Line
Even i m not notified of any such update. Nor is it coming in search results on Market through phone. Will have to check what it shows on PCs.Edit: When i closed Market and opened it again, i was asked to accept the Policy of "Play". That means the phone has recognised something new.

Nishant

Staff member
ISP
Delix FTTH, Bharat Fiber
Well, I got it on my MotoDefy+ today morning. When I tapped 'Market' it showed me a message stating that 'Android Market' has been upgraded to 'Google Play'. The Market icon went missing and I got a new icon called 'Play Shop'.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
right. i am yet to get the market update. i did get the message inside the existing market app like jaymin before.

ISP
Airtel
I got the same notification twice. A Google play banner in the market also. But, Nothing happens after clicking it.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
ISP
Reliance Wired Line
Ok i got it a few minutes after i edited my post in the morning, but i didnt get time to post it here. I now have the Play Shop as well!