Google Play Store Updates

Acknowledgement mail contents - Hello Google Wallet Customer,Thank you for submitting verification documents for your account. Your request is currently under review. It should take 3-5 business days to process your request, but please note that it may take longer in some cases. We will notify you directly by email once we have verified your information. We appreciate your taking the time to verify your Google Wallet account.Thanks,Google wallet support team

Ok, got confirmation from Google that my account is now working normal.. But no help.. Still card decline error but every time rs 50 getting deducted and not getting refund.. Total 250rs deducted till date but not a single refund in last 1 month. I am going to bank tomorrow morning to see the guy who told me that idbi cards works in play store. I am loosing my cool now. 😡

I wonder why you didn't get a new icici account rather than idbi............ That's the difference between the leader and the stupid bank............. The one you told that card will work in playstore possibly didn't even know what playstore is😛

Icici is insane, wants 10k balance for savings ac. :banghead:The guy from idbi is using experia set and demonstrated me bro thrn aftet I filled the form.

Get a 3 in account from ICICI..... AFAIK, there is no such need in it. Or I haven't come across a scenario where I have been told to maintain. 😛

There have been a few occasions when I had just a few shares and hardly any money in the account!

he is probably talking about a salary account.

Actually, salary account shudnt have minimum balance requirements. In fact, it wud even waive off the charges on NEFTs as well.

In my city icici wants 10k quarterly balance on a saving account, I don't want 3in1 as no interest in trading anymore and yearly charge for trading ac in quite high. Option left now is axis where i can withdraw my salary so 0 balance is applicable until I remain with the company.

There r no yearly charges on trading account, unless u trade.....and theres interest on it too. Dont remember the interest rate, but yes it is there for sure.