Google Play Store Updates

the app store does not have a share option for app listings. at least on my side. typical google nonsense.

lol just noticed that share option does appear on apps you have installed. what a shitshow.

Right. Share doesn't appear if you reach the app Page through search. It does appear if you go there from my apps section. 🥳

Of course. Someone at Google thought, hey this is nice. Though even that also seems random. Blinkit accessed from my apps doesn't show the share button. But Github when accessed via search shows it.

Fuck Google.

vBlZifC.webp

some major updates here.

Your ads may not be shown in the following unexpected ways for users:

Full screen interstitial ads of all formats (video, GIF, static, etc.) that show unexpectedly, typically when the user has chosen to do something else, are not allowed.
Ads that appear during game play at the beginning of a level or during the beginning of a content segment are not allowed.
Full screen video interstitial ads that appear before an app’s loading screen (splash screen) are not allowed.
Full screen interstitial ads of all formats that are not closeable after 15 seconds are not allowed. Opt-in full screen interstitials or full screen interstitials that do not interrupt users in their actions (for example, after the score screen in a game app) may persist more than 15 seconds.

Mx player has a new type of ad where if you go back to the video list, it'll show an interactive ad where you just play a game to even begin the 15 second timer.

Worst part, it happens every single time you press back from a video. Even if it's back to back.

Not to mention randomly inserting mx player shows as video files between the file list.