Google Pixel 6 - Google Pixel 6 Pro

Pixel 6 pricing does seem good compared to competition. I guess they are aiming at masses with 6 and are keeping heavy margins on the Pro model. At this pricing, it should do very well in USA where Pixel has a pretty good brand value. Maybe even in Europe. This would hit Samsung more than Apple but the overall sales figure probably would remain insignificant to hurt anyone. Samsung has the foldables where they have zero competition.

I am not sure of it’s brand value in the uk at least, I have lived here 3 years and have never seen anyone using a pixel phone. their price in the used market drops quite sharply as well

Google itself doesn’t seem that bothered to advertise it, at least compared to Apple

they ran ads in japan few weeks ago for this phone lol. no one knows what pichai is thinking with his mobile strategy. they spend all this time and money on creating pixel devices and pixel specific features. and specialized techs like soli. and then they chicken out when it's time to go global with sales.