Google Pixel 6 - Google Pixel 6 Pro

If they want to make an awesome camera phone, they better make it rugged and durable. People would really pay.

I've a feeling Google is going to struggle with the identity crisis with this Pixel.

It was first reported last year that Samsung is working on two new high-end Exynos chipsets one of which features an AMD GPU – the Exynos 9855 and Exynos 9925. GalaxyClub reports that the Exynos 9855 has the codename Whitechapel which has already been associated with Tensor. Google’s Tensor SoC is thus the unreleased Exynos 9855.

@manu1991 do you have any experience with Pixel 5 5g? Seems to be available on Amazon for around 63k.
Nope just the 4a 5G. The screen should be better since it's 90hz I think and has wireless charging as well. Rest of the specs are the same. Personally I wouldn't buy at that price since the camera hardware is very old. Software optimization can only get you so far.

I think pix 5a 5g could be a better alternative for those who don't want to spend much on the expensive 6 series. Though the difference is subtle compared to 4a 5g (battery), but I think it should be half of 6 series(~800$)