Google Phone

Google Phone v10 enables post-call messages for failed calls, prepares for enhanced incoming calls on RCS and voicemail backup [APK Teardown + Download]

vkoDcrK.png
I8VOFlp.png

Im on google dailer at the moment and this app is the most stupid shit ive seen. and I come from excellent miui dialer app

google app doesn't show the chronological list of calls. It just groups them together after few days. If a contact has multiple number, it auto dials last number called, doesnt give option to select work number or home number. No call recording. list goes on and on

even the dialer is now all white. i got a call when the lights were off and it was like attack on my eyes.

google is turning all their apps to white. no more colored bar at the top. all apps are going to look same after the transformation is done.

some say it is to enable a dark theme in future version of androids. not sure if this is the eventual plan. but for now it is a pretty messed up mixture of new material and old material.

cannot wait to have google inbox in a similar layout lol.

how hard is it to enabled a dark theme OS wise? I use a modded youtube apk and it has dark theme(or any other color) since ages. same with OS wise theme in custom roms. fucking annoying. If Apple releases a dual sim iPhone this year, Im seriously considering picking one up.

consistency i guess. they could add a theming engine to android eventually. creating official guidelines to support dark mode.